Complaints and Resolutions

What to do if I have a complaint?

Clear Sky Financial and InterPrac Financial Planning are committed to providing quality financial services in an efficient and honest manner. We value your feedback, and have developed a formal complaint handling process to deal with any complaints from our clients. A copy of the “Complaints Handling Policy and Procedures” is available from your Adviser or InterPrac Financial Planning. If you do have a complaint:

Step 1 – Get in touch with us

The initial course of action is to inform us about the situation. You can reach our customer service centre by dialling 1300 640 899. One of our consultants might be able to promptly resolve the matter. Alternatively, you also have the option to contact us using the provided form below.

If our initial efforts do not lead to the resolution of your dispute, we will escalate the matter to a dedicated member of our team. 

To facilitate the most efficient handling of your concern, kindly ensure that you include the following information:

  • Your personal information, including your name and contact details
  • Details of your concern

Step 2 – Contact InterPrac Financial Planning

If the complaint cannot be resolved by Clear Sky Financial, you can contact InterPrac Financial Planning Head Office directly:

The Complaints Officer
InterPrac Financial Planning Pty Ltd
Level 8, 525 Flinders Street
Melbourne, Vic 3000

Phone: (03) 9209 9777

InterPrac’s dispute resolution Process can be found at or can be supplied in hardcopy by your adviser upon request.

Step 3 – Engage an external entity

If InterPrac Financial Planning is not able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, a dispute resolution service for the financial planning industry.

Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

Phone: 1800 931 678
Email: [email protected]

Post:   Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001 

Require assistance to voice your concern?

If you are deaf or have a speech impairment: 

You may like to use the National Relay Service

If you speak a language other than English: 

The translating and interpreting service (TIS national) provides interpreting services to people who do not speak English and to agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients. Call 131450

 If you would like someone to make a complaint on your behalf: 

To ensure we protect your privacy, you will need to give us verbal authority for an authorised person to assist you with your concern. You can amend or withdraw this authorisation at any time.